Thank you for your interest in MEA. To speak with an engineer or receive more information, call us at (314) 833-3189. We are available Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. Job Opportunity: Entry Level Office/Accounting Assistant
Marino Engineering Associates, Inc. (MEA) seeks an Accounting/Office Assistant to join our team. The ideal canidate will be a team player who is detail-oriented, organized, and can manage deadlines while working on multiple projects at one time.
• Minimum: Associates Degree.
• General office work experience with proven record of outstanding organizational skills and attendance record.
• 55+ WPM.
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook.
• Good communication and writing skills.
• Ability to work on multiple projects directed br various staff.
• Very positive attitude. Job Opportunity: Civil/Geotechnical Engineer
Marino Engineering Associates, Inc. (MEA) seeks Geotechnical Engineer in St. Louis, MO to perform engineering duties in planning, designing and overseeing construction and maintenance of Geotechnical and subsidence services with the following qualifications:
• Master's degree in Civil Engineering with focus in Geotechnical Engineering.
• 2 to 6 years employment experience in Geotechnical Engineering.
• Proven extensive experience in Geotechnical Engineering Field work.
• Familiar with Geotechnical Engineering software.
• Interested in more complex problems.
Send resume, cover letter and salary req. to:
Human Resources Director
Marino Engineering Associates, Inc,
1370 McCausland Ave.
St. Louis, MO 63117
To submit your resume for Administrative, Tech, or Engineering positions, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org